[Introspective] PSB/Real Life confusion

Remark Communications remark at mac.com
Sat Jun 5 12:40:07 PDT 2004

Petheads,

In last month's questions section on the PSB site, question 903 (page
6) talks about the supposed "PSB mix" of Real Life's 'Send me an
angel'.  It just amazes me that fans who are posting on the site don't
realize that PSB never did that mix and that the connection with Real
Life and PSB is entirely based on some post-Napster Kazaa fusion where
"Send me an angel" got listed as a PSB track.  Just gets me so
frustrated with those stupid downloads and how people who don't know
music shouldn't be allowed to download music!!  ARGHH...

However, I think a PSB remake of 'Send me an angel' would be
FANTASTIC....

<remark, who got out of bed at half past ten>