[Introspective] Correction "Jack and Jill Party" rating!

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 31 23:27:08 PDT 2004

I have a correction to the results that I reported a short while ago for my
poll this past week on the ratings for "Jack and Jill Party." I just
realized that I made a terrible mathematical error while calculating the
average rating for the song. In fact, the correct average rating is quite a
bit higher than I originally reported!

The *correct* average rating for "Jack and Jill Party" is 5.324. As a
result, "Jack and Jill Party" has *not* replaced "The Sound of the Atom
Splitting" as the lowest-rated PSB song in my "Rating Project."

I sincerely apologize for my error in my previous report. I promise to be
much more careful next time I use Microsoft Excel. ;-)  And thanks again to
everyone who took part in this survey!