[Introspective] Final results of "Jack and Jill Party" rating poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 31 22:20:07 PDT 2004

The final results are in for my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked for 0-10 ratings of the song "Jack and Jill Party" as it compares
with the rest of the PSB catalog. And the final outcome is:

* An average rating of 3.416.

The largest block of voters (35.8%) abstained, indicating that they weren't
yet sufficiently familiar with the song to offer a rating. Of those who
were able to rate it, the largest single group (11.6%) rated it a 7, but
there were enough voters rating it lower to pull the average down quite a
bit. In fact, "Jack and Jill Party" now takes over from "The Sound of the
Atom Splitting" as the lowest-rated PSB song in my "Rating Project."

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to Past Survey
Results in the left navigation bar. You can also check out my Rating
Project page by clicking the left nav's "Extras" link and then selecting
"The Rating Project" from the Extras menu.

And while you're there, please take a moment to take part in my new survey
for the coming week. This time I'm asking about how many unique PSB tracks
you own in mp3, m4p (iPod), or other digital format that can be stored on
your computer, portable listening device, or CD-ROM. You can make your
selection right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a marvelous week ahead!