[Introspective] Re: Beagle X virus

JimKZ jimkz at comcast.net
Mon Jul 12 15:09:52 PDT 2004

...and sometimes running those little removal tools isn't enough either.  If
a trojan or a worm opens up a backdoor on your system, chances are the only
way to completely get rid of it is to do a total rebuild of your system (ie
reformat the hard drive and reinstall everything from scratch).

Computers suck.