[Introspective] PSB poll "Which video adds the most to the song?" ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 29 21:56:04 PST 2004

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll, which asks which of their videos "adds the most" to the song.
(Or to put it another way, which song benefits the most from its video?) If
you haven't voted yet, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on my
home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, announce the final results, and post a
new poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
marvelous weekend!