[Introspective] More Demo inquiries

aem aem4162 at woh.rr.com
Tue Jan 27 02:15:02 PST 2004

i don't know how the stuff gets out but i'm happy that it does.  i get to
hear everything and it makes me want the finished product even more.

personally, i think they let someone close leak the songs so that they can
get an idea of what we might like and do the exact opposite.  well...seems
like it sometimes... ;-)

:D:D:D:D
anita