[Introspective] More Demo inquiries

Remark Communications remark at mac.com
Tue Jan 27 00:20:14 PST 2004

Pets,

I have a question.  How do these infamous demos even get out onto the
internet?  If the PSB are so concerned about their unreleased tracks
getting out, then why do they let them?  It's obvious that SOMEONE has
inside connections to the PSB recordings and is letting these gems
loose.  It must be frustrating for the PSB, but shouldn't they consider
who could be working for them who has let their sacred demos out?  I
have always wondered about who is tight enough with the PSB to have
access to their most rare material.  Hmmm....

<remark, who thinks the demo of "I get excited (you get excited too)"
is one of the best EVER>