[Introspective] Final results of "percentage of PSB in your collection" poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 24 22:05:06 PST 2004

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys survey this past week, in
which I asked approximately what percentage of your entire music collection
consists of PSB recordings. And the response that received the most votes
was:

* 5%, with 26.0% of the total vote.

Since I have no doubt that the large majority of the voters own a *lot* of
PSB recordings, this suggests that they have very large and diverse music
collections overall. (And that pretty much describes my own collection as
well.)

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Of course, this means I have a new poll for the week ahead. This week I'm
asking which PSB video, in your opinion, "adds" the most to the song. Or,
to put in another way, which PSB song "benefits" most from its
visualization in video format. So please take a moment to take part in this
poll right there on the home page of my site.

Thanks to Ashley for suggesting this week's new poll question. And thanks
to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have a terrific
week ahead!