[Introspective] PopArt--Copy protected???

John Turpin justified_type at mac.com
Tue Jan 20 18:00:34 PST 2004

At 5:42 PM -0500 1/20/04, BradShaw6 at aol.com wrote:
>The PopArt CDs have those stickers on them about being copy protected...but I burned a copy on my laptop without any problem...
>How exactly are they copy protected?  Has anyone had trouble burning a copy?  Maybe I just don't understand what they mean by the phrase.

The European and Japanese "Miracles" CDs I have supposedly are copy-protected, but I had no problem ripping from both in iTunes on my Mac.

My 3xCD PopArt CDs (7243 595093 2 7) aren't copy-protected, though.

  John Turpin / justified_type at mac.com
 "Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning
  It shows the world that you've got substance and depth" -- PSB