[Introspective] So Hard UK CD single and The Daily Telegraph CloserTo Heaven CD now for sale on ebay

Johan Østergaard johan at private.dk
Mon Jan 19 10:02:55 PST 2004

Re: [Introspective] So Hard UK CD single and The DailyThanks. I think these are posted too frequently as it were. If everyone selling PSB items on Ebay had to post advertisements here, it would completely clog up the list with irrelevant messages. The items in question were nothing special - certainly not compared to many of the other PSB items sold on Ebay, so I think they have little relevance to the list as a source of PSB news. If people are interested in receiving advertisements, I suggest that you set up a separate list for that purpose.