[Introspective] So Hard UK CD single and The Daily Telegraph CloserTo Heaven CD now for sale on ebay

Kurt Foy Booker the-magician at magick-land.com
Sun Jan 18 12:36:35 PST 2004

The list administrator gave us his policy about a month ago:

<<Official list policy: You may post for sale notices which are strictly
related to the list topic as long as they are not posted too frequently.
If this policy is abused it may be changed in the future.  Illegal goods
such as bootlegs are generally not permitted to be posted for sale here.
--- James Lick>>

I see no problem with these posts... they happen infrequently, and in
this case, I had never seen the closer to heaven disc before, so it
was of interest to me.

However, other lists will ask that something be put in the subject
line such as [FS] or [BSP]  (for sale or blatant self promotion), to
help users filter out these kind of messages.  Maybe we should try to
use these here as well, out of courtesy.

Kurt-esy