[Introspective] Please liberate me

Taratus, Lucas LTaratus at e-gatematrix.com
Mon Jan 12 15:22:06 PST 2004

This mix is a guilty pleasure me for me.  A windows up kinda deal.  "Yo
Trish, feel liberation."

Luke.

PS, the Eric Prydz mix didn't blow me away, but I think it's just cos
Miracles is a bit too cheesy to begin with.  Plus, I prefer my mixes with
less lyrics. Defiantly one of the best in a  while though.

PPS, My PopArt French 3CD came:

		Flamboyant:  B-side at best.  A single?  WTF?

		Love Comes Quickly (B&J):  Not what I was expecting.  That's
a good thing