[Introspective] OM*F*G!!!!!

James Lick jlick at drivel.com
Sat Jan 10 13:08:17 PST 2004

> At 3:52 PM +1100 1/9/04, Pudgie Pig wrote:
>>Can I just say one thing? Get a region free dvd
>>player! They're cheap and they work great!

If you can't find a good place to get one pre-hacked, many models are
hackable yourself.  You can look at the following site for some methods:

http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdhacks.php

I'd recommend getting one that can be hacked from the regular remote
control.  Since this group would also be interested in watching PAL
discs, be sure to get one that does PAL-NTSC conversion.

--
-- James Lick -- 黎建溥 -- jlick at drivel.com -- http://drivel.com/ --