[Introspective] Re: Discography v. PopArt

Two divided by zero 2by0 at twodividedbyzero.com
Wed Jan 7 00:43:00 PST 2004

Visually69 at aol.com wrote:

> <<It was the same case when they released Discography. DJ Culture and Was it
> worth it? were totally out from the other tracks.>>
>
> Horse manure. What made Discography such a stellar collection was not only
> the great singles it contained, but also the fact that DJ Culture and WIWI?
> lived up to those singles.

I think if you compare DJ Culture and Was it worth it? with "I don't
know..." or Home and Dry, they are great songs, but if you compare with It's
a sin, What have I..., Always on my mind, and so on, they are a bit weak. I
like DJ Culture and even better Was it worth it?, but I can recognize that
they were a bit misplaced in Discography.

Just my opinion.

[]s

2/0

---
TWO DIVIDED BY ZERO ao vivo:

55-ELECTRO - 1 ano de lista
Dj Spark
Two divided by zero (live p.a.)
Dj Schild
Bunker94 - 10/Jan/2004 - Sabado
Rua Raul Pompeia, 94 Copacabana - 10 reais com flyer - 20 reais sem flyer
flyer: http://www.twodividedbyzero.com/55-electro/55-electro_web.gif
mailto:contact at twodividedbyzero.com