[Introspective] Final results of PSB poll on album most listened to all the way through

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 21 22:13:22 PST 2004

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys survey this past week, in
which I asked my site visitors which PSB album they most often listened to
all the way through, from beginning to end. And the album that received the
largest number of votes was:

* "Behaviour," with 26.3% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Of course, this means I now have a new poll for the week ahead. And it's a
very simple one, at least in terms of the number of choices. I'm wondering
how you think "Miracles" and "Flamboyant" -- together, as a pair -- compare
to "DJ Culture" and "Was It Worth It?" as new songs to help promote their
respective PSB singles collections ("PopArt" and "Discography"). So please
take a moment to take part in this poll right there on the home page of my
site. Thanks to Otto for suggesting this question!

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have
a wonderful week!