[Introspective] More About Jeff Durst: - WARNING

Aloysius Fairbanks aloysius_fairbanks at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 19:53:59 PST 2004

I don't think that using a well established alias (in this case, "Aloysius Fairbanks") is ANY problem at all.  I'm not sure WHY or HOW you think I've stolen tracks from your supposed friends...  If ANYTHING, I've always been keen to SHARE with people.

You requested a refund and your money was returned.  You repeatedly complained about the price of the cd-rs to be sent to Spain and complained when I wouldn't let you download them over my 56k modem (something that would have taken about a year since there are 165 tracks!!!!)

I don't understand for a moment how something this simple has been so blown out of proportion.  It IS simple too...people paid for cds and I sent them.  There's a second batch going out before the end of the week to people who've paid for them.  It's NOT COMPLICATED.

It's important to note that the people who actually paid for the merchandise and were sent their discs aren't the ones complaining.  The only people complaining are the people who didn't pay for anything and the people who wanted to hoard these rare tracks for themselves.

I'm tired of being called a liar and a con artist when:

1)  ALL I ATTEMPTED TO DO WAS GIVE OTHER PSB COLLECTORS THE CHANCE TO OWN THESE RARE TRACKS.

2)  I NEVER AT ANY POINT TRIED TO FORCE PEOPLE TO BUY THEM...

3) I NEVER MIS-REPRESENTED WHAT THE MERCHANDISE IS.

4)  I SENT ALL ORDERS ON MONDAY IF THEY WERE RECEIVED BY THAT DAY.  ORDERS RECEIVED THIS WEEK WILL BE SENT OUT ON OR BEFORE SATURDAY.

Long story cut short, there's no scam...the discs are what they are, I tell people what they are, they can either buy them or not buy them, and IF they buy them, then they get sent.

For crying out loud...if I ripped off ALL of these people, don't you think that they'd be the ones complaining?  They're NOT the ones complaining here...  Like I said, the only people bitching are people like you, Salvador, who wanted something for nothing...

FLAVOR00-NONE-0000-0000-0000000000004.0;WARNING ABOUT THIS EMAIL :
te: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 03:22:18 +0000 (GMT)