[Introspective] More About Jeff Durst: - WARNING

Salvador Martinez wsalva at supercable.es
Wed Feb 11 19:30:36 PST 2004

WARNING ABOUT THIS EMAIL :
te: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 03:22:18 +0000 (GMT)
From: Aloysius Fairbanks <aloysius_fairbanks at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [Introspective] Orders Processed And Sent
To: introspective at tcp.com

Thanks to those who have ordered copies of the Metropolis Mastering CDs.  I
spent all day Sunday making these and am pleased with the end result.  All
orders placed and paid for before Monday (today) were sent.  For those
people in the USA, they will likely arrive before Friday of this week.  For
those in the UK and other parts of Europe, I would expect them to arrive
within 7-10 days, as they were sent typical airmail.

Orders placed today (09 February 2004) through Friday will be processed and
sent on Saturday (14 Februrary 2004).

Friday (13 February 2004) will be the final day I am accepting any new
orders/payments.

Aloysius Fairbanks, Furry Fact Finder

 I buy and pay by PayPal to this guy this morning and MY SURPRISE whos that
in the PayPal details payment come the real name about this guy
JEFFREY DURST        ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡
I WARNING everybody to this guy, dont send cds, stole tracks from me and my
friends, and use a lot different names and a lot diffeetes emails address:
here a copy details from my complaiment to PayPal to refund my payment,

Contact Us - Merchandise Dispute - Buyer Protection
To file your Buyer Complaint claim, click Continue. We will work to resolve
your Buyer
Complaint claim as quickly as possible, but it may take at least 30 days to
complete our
investigation and resolve the dispute.
Buyer
Protection
Plan:
Buyer Complaint Process
This claim will be processed by the Buyer Complaint Process because PayPal
has no record that this was an eBay.com purchase. If your claim is
accepted, PayPal can only refund what is recoverable from the seller.
Transaction Details
Please review the transaction details below and make sure the information
you see
reflects the claim you are filing.

Seller Details
Seller's Name: