[Introspective] Metropolis Mastering Acetates (3)

Random Tox random_tox at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 13:26:36 PST 2004

> Charging ppl for a CDr, other than say $1 for the  cost of the unit, the
> packaging and your time is about 7 years out of date.

$1 for the CD
$2 for a padded envelope
$3-5 for shipping
A meagre amount for time and wear+tear on the CDR drive
a small mark-up just to make it interesting.

It's not unreasonable at all. Not for these rarities. Stop your complaining
everyone. You've already ruined my chances of getting a copy thanks to your
ridiculousness.

It's crap like this that makes me wonder why I ever come back to this list.

Random Tox