[Introspective] Where's my $10?

TheGardner steffen.gaertner at psb-onpage.de
Wed Feb 11 19:24:56 PST 2004

> I really don't think $10 is out of line. It can be a real
> pain in the ass to take on a project such as this.

yes you're right! 10 bucks are a good price for burning a CD and sending
them off to the person who wants. But I can't stand the fact that someone,
who get somethings with lies, aliases and untrue stories - finally pretend
to have somethings others don't have and making money with....

The tracks firstly were bought by a German PSB collector for around 9.000 UK
Pounds (the sellers really know what they can get these days :-/). We first
tried to search for fans, who would buy copies to put that amount on several
shoulders, so the first payer will have the original acetates for a price
they're worth and have some money back for future 'appearings'. This step
wasn't finished yet (eh Durst already hear you waving around...), but it's
always a thin line between trying to get money back from a expensive deal
and to take care that somethings don't leak too early. Hope you
understand...

Cheers :-)