[Introspective] Authentic?

Random Tox random_tox at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 09:50:29 PST 2004

> Yes, correct, it seems to be the Dusan Go To
> Hell
> Mix of Home And Dry. Very good remix in fact...I
> wonder why it wasn't released at the time....

Well it's sadly typical... many of the unreleased remixes I have heard are
better than the ones that were official. Case in point is the horrible
Brutal Bill Mix of TSA that was on Bilingual Remixed, when the unreleased
Brutal Bill Mix II was the better of the two... and then of course there is
the Deep Dish remixes of SAVE... pathetic, when most of their other mixes
are actually listenable.

 And another thing: why do they insist on releasing remixes where the actual
music is out of tine with the pitch of the vocals? Brutal Bill is prime
example.

Anyhow, ranting again. :P

Random Tox