[Introspective] Authentic?

Christophe Liesens chris_liesens at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 9 15:42:57 PST 2004

Yes, correct, it seems to be the Dusan Go To
Hell
Mix of Home And Dry. Very good remix in fact...I
wonder why it wasn't released at the time....

Christopher

Message: 10
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 08:55:53 -0500
From: "Random Tox" <random_tox at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Introspective] Another Mix question:
Authentic?
To: <introspective at tcp.com>

OK, so I just downloaded a track which purports to be
the Dusan Go To
Hell
Mix of Home And Dry, but I'm not sure if it's actually
it. Has anyone
ever
heard this track? My version starts out with Neil's
vocals singing
'Home and
dry" and it has a reverse reverb effect on it... The
whole track soudn
very
pop-rock, and the time is correct according to the
discog. about 4:45.
There
is supposed to be a sample of some Bobby O song in the
actual remix,
but I
can't pick anything out, because I'm not familiar with
his music at
all.

Anyhow, just want to make sure this isn't some dude
making music in his
parents' basement with Acid Pro and passing it off as
a rare remix.

Random Tox