[Introspective] Break 4 Love

sgoliat : sergio sgoliat at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Feb 7 18:51:22 PST 2004

Hi! The Lil Steven Mixes are studio tracks, but never released, I think. Check the psb-discography site, these appear on this cdr:

 CD-R: 2001 US (??; ??) [withdrawn remixes]

    9:23 Break 4 Love (lil' steven's vintage mix)
    7:55 Break 4 Love (lil' steven's west end vocal remix)
    8:13 Break 4 Love (lil' steven's dub disco's ruff love remix)

  [the remixes originally done of Steven Incrocci for the Collaboration release.]

The Laroz & Amdursky Mix is official. Bye!

Random Tox <random_tox en hotmail.com> wrote:Can Anyone tell me if the following remixes are offically sanctioned by the
PSB, or just homemade remixes:

Break 4 Love (Laroz & Amdursky Mix)
Break 4 love (Lil Stevens Dub Disco's Ruff Love Mix)
Break 4 love (Lil Steven's Vintage Mix)
Break 4 love (Lil Stevens West End Vocal Mix)

Thanks. I downloaded them but I can't find them listed in any discog.

Random Tox

sgoliat @hotmail.com|yahoo.com.ar|argentina.com|uolsinectis.com.ar|icq174489830

 ¿Buscás un auto?
Encontralo en Yahoo! Autos
¡Más de 4000 clasificados todos los días!
Usados - 0 km - Vendé el tuyo