[Introspective] cool web site

Derek B Donnell derekbd at austin.rr.com
Fri Feb 6 17:35:05 PST 2004

Anyone seen this Depeche Mode site?

http://depmod.com/misc/index.html

It's amazing!  An exhaustive catalogue of their releases with pictures and details like no artist I have seen.  It would be an immense project to do that with PSB.  I imagine Wayne Studer and whoever is handling Laszo's discography to get together.  And all of you out there with scans of record/cd covers.

BTW: for Depeche Mode fans out there ...  I have a 3" limited Enjoy the Silence (the quad: final mix); XLCD BONG 18; made in UK.  Anyone have an idea of it's worth?  Please reply.

Thanks,
--Dk