[Introspective] Metropolis Mastering "Acetates" (Part 2)

Aloysius Fairbanks aloysius_fairbanks at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 03:56:55 PST 2004

<opens a tin of herring and begins to gobble>

Alright, there's been a lot of interest in the mixes/edits from the Metropolis Mastering "acetates."  I was thinking about charging for cd-r copies of the lot, but decided against it.  Yes, I'm an enterprising bear but loathe the idea of taking money during these trying economic times.

So...until a better solution can be found (i.e. free webspace), I'm going to offer files FREE each week to those who subscribe to my new Yahoo group..."FairbanksPSB".  Starting tomorrow, the first three files will be available to members.  The files will be available for three days, at which point they'll be rotated.

Aloysius Fairbanks, VP of the JDC.