[Introspective] Metropolis Mastering "Acetates" and More!

Aloysius Fairbanks aloysius_fairbanks at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 02:43:33 PST 2004

I've obtained a set of those Metropolis Mastering CDs which suddenly
appeared in Lazlo's Discography (www.psb-discography.com) a few months ago.  Each contains official unreleased mixes/edits for the following songs:

A Red Letter Day
Absolutely Fabulous
Before
Break 4 Love
Can You Forgive Her?
Discoteca
I Don't Know What You Want...
London
New York City Boy
Paninaro '95
Saturday Night Forever
Se a vida e
Somewhere
The Boy Who Couldn't Keep His Clothes On
To Step Aside
Yesterday, When I Was Mad
You Only Tell Me You Love Me When You're Drunk

I've also laid my greedy little mohair paws on the rest of that demo CD
which featured "Motoring" and "Only Love."  So...contact me if you're
interested in any of this stuff.  My email addy is:
aloysius_fairbanks at yahoo.co.uk

xoxoxo,

/af