[Introspective] Re: Storsj?yran gig!

Amanda Wright aemw at cantab.net
Sun Aug 1 14:20:17 PDT 2004

Despite the fact that none of my fellow Introspectovers
seemed to get to this
nights PSB gig in Östersund, Sweden then I still managed to
get a good time
and thought I should share som visual memories with you =)

Go to http://82.182.64.242/yran/psb and pray that my
computer's online and
you'll see some fantastic *laughs* videoclips of West End
Girls a.o. apart
from a bunch of more or less good pictures then =)

There's also a 69M large clip with much better quality from
'It's a sin' -
but my memory card couldn't bear making these huge clips all
the time so I had
to use the lower resolution for the rest of them...

/Mats

Thanks for the pics and videoclips, Mats! :-)

I am looking forward to seeing the PSB in Denmark this
Saturday! The lighting effects look rather good.

Amanda  xx

--
    Amanda E M Wright
52° 23' 58" N  1° 32' 10" W