[Introspective] Storsjöyran gig!

The Virtual One mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
Sun Aug 1 05:30:52 PDT 2004

Despite the fact that none of my fellow Introspectovers seemed to get to this
nights PSB gig in Östersund, Sweden then I still managed to get a good time
and thought I should share som visual memories with you =)

Go to http://82.182.64.242/yran/psb and pray that my computer's online and
you'll see some fantastic *laughs* videoclips of West End Girls a.o. apart
from a bunch of more or less good pictures then =)

There's also a 69M large clip with much better quality from 'It's a sin' -
but my memory card couldn't bear making these huge clips all the time so I had
to use the lower resolution for the rest of them...

/Mats

                     *   Mats Bjorkman,  Head of sales!   *
                                    - - - - -
                                mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
       http://www.dsv.su.se/~mats-bjo and http://www.thepetshopboys.co.uk
                       ICQ: 2881021 / GSM: +46 70 730 07 80
                                    - - - - -
              'Because you dance to disco, and you don't like rock'