[Introspective] Flamboyant Remixes

Silver Phoenix silverphoenix at rcn.com
Wed Apr 7 15:53:24 PDT 2004

    I agree, I was severely disappointed with these mixes. I almost felt like
they didn't even try. The Miracles EP was so much better than this, and
at least there was a decent b-side and two good mixes. The fantastic
Eric Prydz mix, and the 12" mix. They should have had Eric Prydz mix
Flamboyant, or someone that would have infused the track with some
great remixing. Ugh, no wonder I hardly ever buy PSB singles, half of
them suck.

§ Love is my Sword, Goodness my Armor, And Humor my Shield
§ We are the Stars which Sing, We Sing with Our Light; We are the
§ Birds of Fire, We Fly over the Sky. Our Light is a