[Introspective] Flamboyant Remixes

karmavore karmavore at karmavore.net
Wed Apr 7 12:32:49 PDT 2004

I got my 2 CDs and my 12" yesterday and I'm sorry to say I was shocked at
the quality.  I think these mixes are atrocious.  Granted I only gave them
one listen, but here were my initial impressions:

Tomcraft Extended:  <snore>

Scissor Sisters:  Wha?  The music its self was ok.  I liked the weird sounds.
 But there was like no connection between it an the lyrics. Weird stuff.

DJ Hell:  Pure childish shit.  I once made a similar track in Reason in
25 minutes and I have no experience.  This is pure garbage.

WEG - DJ Hell:  Not bad.  Not much more than a extended mix of the original
and some elements of the Dance mix.  But a nice homage.

I hope EMI got these done for free!  Otherwise, they got ripped off!

Luke.