[Introspective] Paris City boy & spellings

Ramzy Alwakeel ramzy at alwakeel.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Apr 4 16:42:30 PDT 2004

Those rules are the ones they've given as official... things like 'The
Theatre' are pre-these rules, and you'll notice that the reissues label it
as 'The theatre'.  However, other artists' tracks, like Elvis's version of
'Always On My Mind' are capitalised as such, although it is worth noting
that the PSB were inspired to record their track 'Always on my mind' after
hearing the Elvis version.  Opps has a capital L, and, um, yes.  It's in
Literally... 24 I think.  24 or thereabouts.  The one with the reissues.
It's the news article that finally proves that the PSB are just as sad as we
are.  Ahem.

Hope this helps.