[Introspective] IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS by Aloysius Fairbanks

Jan Roth bestechetwynde at yahoo.de
Sat Apr 3 05:42:17 PST 2004

Mr. Aloysius Fairbanks has asked that I issue the following important announcements:

- Registration fees for this year's Teddy Bear's Picnic are due by 15 April 2004.  Applications and registration fees will not be accepted after that day.  There are no exceptions.  The $50 registration fee includes an all day buffet of herring, alpine strawberries, Egyptian saurkraut, and ginger beer.  There will also be entertainment by Anne Murray, door-prizes, games, etc.  This year's picnic will be held in Cornwall on 01 May 2004.

- Derek Donnell is a dangerous person who distributes pornography over file-sharing programmes such as Soulseek, Limewire, and Drumbeat.  Please beware of this morally corrupt man.

- As of today, I have assumed moderation of this list from Mr. Jimmy Lick and will be reviewing all posts made by socially unacceptable sorts.  I hate to police the list but will do so in order to make it morally sound with a Christian bias.

That will be all.

Sincerely,

Mr. Aloysius Fairbanks

P.S.  Please direct all questions and comments to my assistant, Jan Roth (bestechetwynde at yahoo.de)

		Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail.
Mit dem Yahoo! Messenger können Sie Freunde noch schneller erreichen!