[Introspective] Last of the crap from me ...

Jan Roth bestechetwynde at yahoo.de
Sat Apr 3 05:31:04 PST 2004

Another statement from the small desk of Mr. Aloysius Fairbanks:

"My name is Aloysius Fairbanks.  I'm a teddy bear.  You may remember me from the classic movie 'Brideshead Revisited.'  I am one of 5,000 clones made from the ORIGINAL Aloysius (nee Flyte) and presently reside with Mr. Jeffrey Durst."

"It's my duty to serve as an arbiter of good taste, morality, and ethics in the Pet Shop Boys Community and the world abroad."

"If you wish to own your OWN Aloysius, they can be purchased here:

http://www.teddybears.eu.com/bear_essentials.lasso?id=6&-session=teddybears_usr:5872365C8231D07ED255D7975A17BD74  "

"Object303 (with an 808 Chaser)" <object303 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Just so I'm clear on the issue...is A.F. the lastest incarnation of Mr.
Durst?

My kill file awaits your decision.

--
TCHM

		Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail.
Mit dem Yahoo! Messenger können Sie Freunde noch schneller erreichen!