[Introspective] Miracles

ebrion@libertysurf.fr ebrion at libertysurf.fr
Thu Sep 25 22:15:58 PDT 2003

Hello everybody,

Is there any way to get an MP3 of Miracles before the song is actually released? It's not very convenient to listen to it on the website, even if, I KNOW, it's a great gift they made to us.

I'm not good enough to know how to do it, but I've heard there's a software that can copy sth going through your sound card. Anybody has an idea?

Plus, it's not as if we were not all going to buy the single, anyway...

Elisabeth

Avec Tiscali, l'ADSL 1024k est à 40 EUR/mois pour les nouveaux abonnés partout en France.
Pour surfer 20 fois plus vite, cliquez ici : http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl/
Offre soumise à conditions.