[Introspective] Miracles

AHWeaver at aol.com AHWeaver at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 17:44:27 PDT 2003

I usually don't like listening to the singles before they're released, but I just couldn't resist going to the Official site and....

O. MY.    G.............

It truly is a miracle!  I just can't get over how BEAUTIFUL this song is!!  That intro is so amazing, I could just listen to that over and over.  And I really like the streaming image montage on the website.  Thank goodness I have a good computer here in my office and I was able to listen to this!

Waiting impatiently for November,

andy : )

P.S. I wonder if this will go through...I haven't written to the list in years, and when I sent an email a couple weeks ago, it never appeared in the Digest (even though it did show up in my "sent mail" folder).  That can't be normal, can it?

Andrew H. Weaver, Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor of Musicology
University of Notre Dame
Crowley Hall, Room 211
Phone: (574) 631-6674