[Introspective] DVD collection > some answers

Andreas Hedblom euroboy at chello.se
Tue Sep 23 01:43:28 PDT 2003

Question 1:
2. Will the DVD videos collection include different versions of videos?
(such as Domino dancing fitted to 7" and disco mix, So hard fitted to
7" and extended dance mix and many others).

Answer:
2. Yes. N

- - -

Question 60:
Will anything other than the single promo videos be featuring on the
forthcoming DVD?

Answer:
No. Well there'll be an audio commentary from me and Chris.  N

- - -