[Introspective] Miracles - love it

The Virtual One mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
Mon Sep 22 15:52:31 PDT 2003

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Martin Rossini wrote:

> I agree about the "begging to be remixed" sort of song. I just FEAR of the
> remixer licensed this time. You know, sometimes it does not depend on the song
> but on the remixer.
> I think Frozen is not a "hit song" in its original version, but it sounds
> beautiful in many of its remixed versions.
>
> ...and I have the feeling the DVD for PopArt will be AWESOME.  #1 in the DVD
> charts FOR SURE.

But do we want a 'PopArt' DVD??? - I think we're all longing for those
promotional clips that haven't been available before on DVD/A major basis
before -like the Was It Worth It?-vid. and the edited versions of 'So Hard'
etc. Pls make it a 'All videos released'-DVD instead!

/Mats

                    *   Mats Bjorkman,  Head of sales!   *
                                   - - - - -
                               mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
      http://www.dsv.su.se/~mats-bjo and http://www.thepetshopboys.co.uk
                      ICQ: 2881021 / GSM: +46 70 730 07 80
                                   - - - - -
             'Because you dance to disco, and you don't like rock'