[Introspective] Final results of "How many friends are PSB fans?" poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 13 23:30:52 PDT 2003

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys survey this past week, in
which I asked how many of your personal (that is, non-Internet) friends are
also PSB fans. And the response selected by the largest number of voters
was:

* "I'm the only PSB fan I know!" selected by 36% of the survey participants.

Alas -- though probably not surprising considering the fact that Neil and
Chris can't *buy* airplay in the U.S. outside of dance clubs and oldies
stations. To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" website
at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the left navigation
link to "Past Survey Results."

Of course, this means I have a new poll for the week ahead -- in fact, for
the next *two* weeks since circumstances will prevent me from doing my
usual website work next weekend. I'm asking a timely question regarding how
you feel about the recent news on the official PSB website that the
upcoming greatest hits collection will be titled "PopArt" and will indeed
be a two-CD set. I have an assortment and combination of viewpoints to
choose from, so please take a moment to visit my site and make your choice
right there on the home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! As always, I hope you
have an absolutely fabulous week -- actually, *two* absolutely fabulous
weeks -- ahead of you. Take care!