[Introspective] "How many friends are PSB fans?" poll ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 12 20:10:50 PDT 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my Pet Shop Boys
poll this week: "How many of your personal (that is, non-Internet) friends
are also PSB fans?" If you haven't taken part yet, please take a moment to
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and place
your vote right there on my home page.

On Sunday I'll be ending this survey, posting the final results, and
kicking off a new poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted. And I hope you all have a superb
weekend ahead!