[petheads] Re: [Introspective] Yay!

Kurt Foy Booker the-magician at magick-land.com
Sat Sep 6 13:30:46 PDT 2003

Personally, I think it is an extremely appropriate title for the
boys, who have always considered themselves pop artists.  They love
pop music, and they love being artists.  This will be their
definitive hits collection.

I'm surprised no one is bitching that this is actually a two word
title they are trying to get away with.

Kurt