[Introspective] PSB live song "wish" poll ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 5 19:53:13 PDT 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll, which asks which PSB song, of all those that they've officially
released on their own albums and singles but haven't yet performed live in
concert, would you most like to hear live? If you haven't voted yet, please
pay a quick visit to my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on the
home page. (And, by the way, I've since learned that I was mistaken to
include "Friendly Fire" and "Nothing Has Been Proved" in the list, but I'm
unable to make a correction at this late juncture.)

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and then launch a
new poll for the week ahead.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you
all have a marvelous weekend!