[Introspective] Gay Paris

aem aem4162 at woh.rr.com
Wed Oct 29 17:34:05 PST 2003

I like Amazon's consistency, too.  This is the first time I've ordered from
France, but, like you, I've ordered from Germany and Japan with no problems.
I wish Amazon would make the merchandise from all over the world accessible
from the site we log into....that would be the ultimate in convenience.

I love NYCB and can't wait to hear the French version.  Maybe Neil and Chris
will take a hint from us and record more international versions.

Oh yah...I use MYIE2 as my browser now and it has a translation
option...very nice!

:D:D:D:D:D:D
anita