[Introspective] French PopArt

Pierre s931615 at student.ulg.ac.be
Wed Oct 29 21:44:39 PST 2003

Anita :

> I'm attempting to order this from Amazon France.  My browser (MYIE2 - much better than IE) has a translate feature. Pet Shop Boys comes up as Fart Shop Boys or Fart Shop Servant Boys.  Can anyone tell me WHY?

Probably because 'pet' means 'fart' is French. :o)

As for ordering on amazon.fr, there is no further informations about the
2 items. The 2 and 3-CD versions are indeed sold at the same price. It
means that if you order it now, you probably will get it at that price,
even if they have to change their prices in the future.

Which is more that can be said about amazon.co.uk, where the 3-CD
edition has a price twice as expensive as the 2-Cd one.

--
Pierre