[Introspective] Who are Adam F and Dan Fresh Stein?

Gilles G. gilles at etherreal.com
Tue Nov 25 02:06:58 PST 2003

At 17:52 -0500 24/11/03, AHWeaver at aol.com wrote:

>I was just looking at the sleeve of the Miracles single, and I noticed that
>the song is by "Adam F / Neil Tennant / Chris Lowe / Dan Fresh Stein".  Does
>anyone know who these other two guys are?  And how much did they contribute to
>the song?

I think Adam F co-wrote the song and DFS remixed it, delivering the final touch. Never heard of the latter but Adam F is a pretty well-known musician. He made a nice album called Colours back in 1997, a kind of jazzy drum'n'bass, with a mild hit called Circles. Recently he made an album called Kaos which I haven't been listening to.

More info in the last edition of Literally, which landed in my mailbox on Friday, the very same day I bought PopArt, oooh what a day...

Gilles