[Introspective] Who are Adam F and Dan Fresh Stein?

AHWeaver at aol.com AHWeaver at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 17:52:29 PST 2003

I've had to reconfigure my email and change my subscription to introspective,
so hopefully now my occasional post to this list will actually get past the
all-powerful moderator.  I'm completely in favor of list moderation if it's
going to avoid spam and that unspeakable situation of several years back, but it
seems to me that there must be some way to strike a happy medium between a
total free-for-all and the exclusionary police state it is now.

After all this, I hope someone can answer my question!  Here's what I tried
to post to introspective last week:

I was just looking at the sleeve of the Miracles single, and I noticed that
the song is by "Adam F / Neil Tennant / Chris Lowe / Dan Fresh Stein".  Does
anyone know who these other two guys are?  And how much did they contribute to
the song?

andy : )