[Introspective] Re: Miracles (Lemon Sh*t mix)

Kurt Foy Booker the-magician at magick-land.com
Thu Nov 20 08:48:56 PST 2003

>  > Miracles is literally DEMANDING a "fresh and dancefloor friendly"
>mix...I mean, look at even Annie Lennox,
>>  recently using Gabriel and Dresden, Sander Kleinenberg (!) and Mr.
>>Rohaufer.  I'm just OVER the
>  > PSB losing out and having the crappiest mixes to some of their
>most amazing songs!!

I'm not sure how rauhofer could be considered fresh... but I love his
mixes, so I don't care... the psb do release a lot of crappy mixes,
but they always seem to hit the bullseye every once in awhile, and
those brilliant mixes make up for the rest.

I haven't heard any of these miracles mixes yet... waiting for the
japanese single to come in the mail... looking at the sirendisc site,
I see some singles have an "extended mix" and others a "12" mix"...
are these the same?

Kurt