[Introspective] Re: [Introspective/PetHeads]

Kurt Foy Booker the-magician at magick-land.com
Mon Nov 3 17:47:01 PST 2003

Hey Grant... it's no biggie... I've been on both lists for years now,
and enjoy being sarcastic...

Basically, we had a situation a couple years back where
one-who-shall-not-be-named caused a big stink on introspective, and
petheads was created as a result, for the faint-hearted to flee to
(petheads is moderated, while introspective is not).

Many fans belong to both (thanks for the stats, steffen), while
others fled to the jungle known as aimoo... there is also a
little-known newsgroup, which may still be active for all I know...

Some may also recall the AOL chatroom from y-e-a-r-s ago, which was a
very cool place indeed, even if AOL was not.

I'm sure I've missed other forums, irc channels and all that...
introspective is the big daddy of all pet shop boy forums, however.

Long Live Introspective!

Kurt :-)