[Introspective] Re: [Introspective/PetHeads]

Grant Whittingham grant at twistinthedark.net
Tue Nov 4 11:02:56 PST 2003

Thanks to Steffen for making it clearer to me.

Apologies if I stepped into a minefield with this one.  I have been a Petheads
member for a while now (but an infrequent poster) and Introspective only more
recently.  They do seem to cover much the same topics and often you do get
double posts but if that's the way it is then I'm fine with that.  That's
manageable.

I was thinking that with news it should go to both lists and responses to
whichever list the question came from so I'll stick with that.

Again sorry to have brought it up.

Grant