[Introspective] PopArt DVD in Australia

Grant grant at twistinthedark.net
Tue Nov 4 07:44:37 PST 2003

I'm not sure which list to send this to.  Is everyone on both lists?  If
so, why do we have two lists?  Are the lists meant to have different focuses?

In the meantime, I will send this one to both to make sure as many people
who want to know this, do know this.

According to www.ezydvd.com.au PopArt will be released on DVD in Australia
on 2 December.  They are taking orders for it now.  A direct link is
http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/225190

Even though "London" is not mentioned, I am sure that it will be on
there.  Like the album, I believe it is being imported from the UK by EMI
Australia.  Good price.

The Erasure Hits DVD comes out on 11 November for those interested.

Grant