[Introspective] From Que to the Club

Johan johan at private.dk
Mon Nov 3 15:49:09 PST 2003

To members of both lists: I suggest that people don't double post to
Introspective and Petheads! It's pointless, really.

I think what you are talking about is the song is called 'In the club or in
the queue' and it is an old song (demo from the same time as Oh Dear and
Badubadubadubadum) which supposedly was rerecorded for the Closer to Heaven
musical - but was then dropped because they didn't feel it was quite up to
scratch. It is likely to become a b-side at some point.