[Introspective] Final results of "The Rating Project: Very"

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun May 18 00:13:41 PDT 2003

The final results are in for my PSB survey this past week -- Part 5 of my
"Rating Project," this time focusing on "Very." And the song that received
the highest average rating was:

* "Can You Forgive Her?" with an average rating of 8.650.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" page at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link in the left
navigation bar to "Past Survey Results." You can also see cumulative
results so far by clicking "Extras" in the left nav bar and then selecting
"The Rating Project" from the Extras menu.

We now move on to the next part of the project: the songs of "Relentless"
plus three "non-album" singles of the 1990s ("Absolutely Fabulous,"
"Paninaro '95," and "Somewhere." So, when you can, please visit the home
page of my site and rank each of these songs on the 0 to 10 scale (0 = "one
of the worst PSB songs," and 10 = "one of the best"). And since a large
number of fans don't have "Relentless," I've provided an "abstain" option
for those who need to skip those songs but still want to rate the others. I
hope this helps!

Thanks to everyone who took part in this past week's survey! And I hope you
all have a superb week ahead!